Even in the best relationship, you can sometimes feel alone. Not all relationships start out one-sided, but a lot end this way. You can be a in a relationship, but yet you feel like you are single.
Here are some signs that your dating yourself:
- Things aren’t the same between you anymore. You don’t know what happened… but all of a sudden you don’t share that mutual connection you once had. And now you feel completely alone.
- Your conversations are purely transactional and have no depth. It’s the same blah, blah conversation every single day. She/he doesn’t talk about making long term goals together, or what the future looks like for you both as a couple, etc.
- You’re the one making most of the plans to spend quality time together and go out of your way to show the other person how much she/he means to you.
- She/he never seems to have the time and when they do make time it always seems like they are watching their watch.
- Your partner doesn’t care about the same things you care about. You don’t have any similar interests or hobbies.
- Your partner simply prefers calling up her/his friends and spending time with them.
- You’re constantly the one trying to talk about the relationship needs that aren’t being met. She/he doesn’t want to address any problems, because she/he doesn’t care enough.
- Instead of talking through disagreements, she/he totally shuts down. You don’t feel like anything is ever truly worked through.
- You’re trying to hard to show your partner how much you love them and annoy them in the process. Your girlfriend or boyfriend would rather be anywhere but with you.